> Failed Underwear Bombing: Ten Things President Obama Could Have Done To Make It All Better
Failed Underwear Bombing: Ten Things President Obama Could Have Done To Make It All Better
January 9th, 2010, 04:01 am
- Immediately flown to Detroit to examine the underwear personally.
- Ordered an immediate cessation of domestic underwear production and imposed a ban on imports of all underwear.
- Bombed any facility overseas developing undergarments of any sort (aka, Weapons of Ass Destruction)
- Declared another war on Iraq.
- Put Vice President Biden in a secure, undisclosed location.
- Demanded that John McCain finally reveal his secret plan to capture Osama bin Laden
- Lowered the flag to half-staff on all Federal buildings to honor the victims of Northwest Flight 253.
- Showed leadership by no longer wearing underpants on Air Force One.
- Asked Donald Rumsfeld to take over the Department of Homeland Security
- Declared Mission Accomplished.